Friday, April 18, 2014

Swept Away by Books Review


My Determined Demon by Nikita Jakz & Alicia Dawn

My Demon Determined (My Demon Trilogy, #2)  My Demon Determined by Alicia Dawn & Nikita Jakz
  My rating: 4 of 5 stars

  I have just finished reading this book and I have to say I really enjoyed it

  It is such a sweet and innocent love story but with very kinky actions.

  This is the perfect quick read romance, it has everything you need in it from      some serious sexually charged romance to nail biting action.

I did find Sera a little cheesy at times but the chemistry between the characters was great.

This is the 2nd book in the series, so I would definitely recommend reading the first book first.

I would definately recommend this book and can't wait to read the next as this was left on a bit of a cliff hanger

Click here to check out more cool reviews at Swept Away by Books

No comments:

Post a Comment