Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Devilishly Delicious Book Reviews for "My Demon Determined"

 



Another shiny 4.5 stars! Thank you Devilishly Delicious Book Reviews for your follow-up review for book two! ~Review~This second book was different from the first one for me. Yes, the scorching chemistry is still there between the angel and demon, but this story is more developed and descriptive. For instance, the areas of hell are very vivid. As the authors used readers’ senses to engage them in the sensuality between the couple, they engage those same senses to give them a real, raw, disgusting look at Hell. I was as disgusted and scared as Sera was when she confronted by the different creatures she encountered. Like Sera, I wanted to vomit when the dining area was described. I felt as stifled and morose as she did. Then, when Cole redid their room to depict a beautiful beach, the descriptions were so vivid that you could smell and taste the salt and sand. Of course, I fell more in love with Cole and Sera. They make the perfect couple who complement each other beautifully.

My Demon Determined was a great addition to the series. Again, readers are left with a bit of a cliffhanger but not where the couple are concerned, but it ends perfectly with the set up for another adventure for Cole and Sera. I can’t wait to see where the next adventure leads me. If you have read the first one in the series, you need to get this one. If you haven’t met Cole and Sera, you really should…get the first book, My Decadent Demon!

http://devilishlydeliciousbookreviews.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/my-demon-determined-by-alicia-dawn-and-nikita-jakz-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment