Saturday, June 21, 2014

SBM Book Obsession Review of Book 2












Thanks, SBM Book Obsession for your review of book 2, My 

Demon Determined. Read what she had to say about Cole 

and Sera's on-going adventures:


"I just love this series so much!! Vol two picks up where one 

left off. Sera and Cole are living in Hell hiding from the other 

angels who are searching for Sera. Having to bow to the 

master they are left depending on help from the Master. This 

is an exciting, sexy, and funny paranormal adventure! Of 

course I would follow Cole to hell anytime! I want to hate 

Sera just out of jealousy, but I can't! She is so innocent that 

it's funny the situations she finds herself in. You can't help 

but love her! No matter what she has faced or has endured 

she still manages to hold on to that angelic innocence that 

makes her Sera. If you want to read an amazing paranormal 

romance this is the one for you!! I can't wait to start on 

three."


http://sbmbookobsession.blogspot.com/2014/06/my-demon-determined-vol-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment