Thursday, February 6, 2014

A SHINY 4-STAR REVIEW FOR ~MY DECADENT DEMON!~



"I would have to say that I enjoyed this book immensely. It has plenty of elements that I love in a paranormal romance. The characters were both lovable and delicious. The love just shined through the book at me, making me hope throughout that they would be what they were meant to be.....together. It kept me turning the pages, with the need to find out.

The sex scenes were sexy, there was enough to show me how much they loved sex and each other, and the authors didn't let the scenes over ride the love story.

I also loved the way the two authors wrote together. You could tell that they have been writing together for a while, and it showed on how well each persons writing blended with the others. I would recommend this book to anyone that loves a paranormal romance."

No comments:

Post a Comment